Great seeing you in our bar!
As the Albert Cuyp market is every day in front of us, we can only install our terrace on Sundays.
Here is a brief explanation of how to make a reservation for a Sunday:
- Maximum of two people per table (or a household of max. 4 people).
- We work with three shifts: 12.00-14.00, 14.00-16.00, 16.00-18.00.
- If there are no other guests later, you can stay.
- The shift is no longer visible if it is fully booked.
- We do serve fingerfood, but it is also allowed to bring your own lunch. Please inform our staff so we can provide you with plates and cutlery.
- Cancel your reservation if you are unable to attend.
- You have to choose a purpose for your visit (unfortunately we cannot delete), here you can choose something randomly.
- In case of illness, please stay at home and adhere to the rules of the RIVM.
- Last but not least, cash is welcome.
Cheers! Team Bar Buka