Pride update: During Pride weekend (Friday 6 & Saturday 7 of August) it is not possible to make a reservation, but first come, first serve. We have a limited capacity, full is full.
Great having you in our bar! We do not work with tests, but we may receive guests in our bar and on our terrace at 1.5m distance.
Our business hours are as following:
Wednesday: 17.00 – 00.00 (terrace opens after 18.15 due to the market), you can show up without reservation
Thursday: 17.00 – 00.00 (terrace opens after 18.15 due to the market), you can show up without reservation
Friday: 17.00 – 00.00 (terrace opens after 18.15 due to the market), booking upfront is recommended
Saturday: 17.00 – 00.00 (terrace opens after 18.15 due to the market), booking upfront is recommended
Sunday: 15.00 – 23.00 (terrace opens after 15.00), you can show up without reservation
- You can book at the door or online. Online reservations are guaranteed of a spot
- A maximum of two persons per table (same household max. 4 persons)
- We work with two shifts: 17.00-19.30 and 19.30-22.00 (Wednesday to Saturday). After 22.00 it will be one out, one in.
- On Sundays the shifts are 15.00-17.30 and 17.30 until closing
- If there are no other reservations later on, you can stay. Best is to book an extra shift if you want to stay longer.
- The shift is no longer visible if it is fully booked.
- We do serve fingerfood, but it is also allowed to bring your own food or order delivery. Please inform our staff so we can provide you with plates and cutlery.
- Cancel your reservation if you are unable to attend.
- You have to choose a purpose for your visit (unfortunately we cannot delete), here you can choose something randomly.
- In case of illness, please stay at home and follow to the rules of the RIVM.
- We prefer cash payments
Cheers! Team Bar Buka